Side entry mixers allow for mixing high volume applications at a reduced operating cost from a traditional top-entry mixer. Utilizing a shorter mixing shaft and our unique high efficiency fluid foil impeller, side entry tank mixers provide higher fluid flow per horsepower in high volume applications.
Features of our side entry mixers:
- Tank shut-off mechanism allows easy accessibility for routine maintenance and service
- Equipped with a Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) electric motor
- IP55 rated motor enclosures protect against water spray and dust ingress
- Wetted materials made of 316 or 304 grade stainless steel for corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Mounts to a 6 inch 150# ANSI flange
- Horsepower and product viscosity selection available for optimal matching with a high efficiency fluid foil impeller
- Item Number SEM020EP13
- Enclosure type IP55
- Gearbox ratio 4.51:1
- Horsepower 2 HP
- Impeller attachment Set screw with safety plate
- Impeller diameter 13 in.
- Impeller material 304SS
- Impeller type High Efficiency Fluid Foil
- Lead time 20 Business Days
- Motor type TEFC Electric
- Mount 150# ANSI Flange
- Mount dimension 6 in.
- Number of impellers 1
- Phase 3 Ph.
- Rpm 384
- Seal Packing Seal
- Shaft diameter 1.5 in.
- Shaft length 24 in.
- Shaft material 316SS
- Voltage 230/460V
What shipping methods do you offer?
UPS Package, FedEx Package, FedEx Freight
What are your payment options?
Credit Card and Pay Pal
Where are you shipping from?
All products are shipped from our plant in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (NY)
How do I purchase with a PO?
Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does lead time mean?
Lead time is the average number of business days until the product ships, it does not include shipping days.