The Raiden Standard sets a new bar for heavy duty top-entry mixers. Designed for applications over 1,000 gallons and a wide range of viscosities, the Raiden Series provides a low maintenance and long lasting mixer solution to your process.
Features of the Raiden Standard mixer:
- 2 horsepower electric motor
- IP55 rated enclosures for protection against water spray and dust ingress
- Motors rated and badged for 230/460V, 3 Phase 60Hz or 200/400V, 3 Phase 50Hz operation
- Worm gearbox for high torque in challenging applications
- Wetted materials constructed of 316 or 304 grade stainless steel for corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Easily and securely attaches to an 8 inch 150# ANSI flange
- Customizable mixing shaft length options available
- Two appropriately sized hydrofoil impellers matched to the mixer
- Item Number RDNSTD020F-80
- Enclosure type IP55
- Gearbox ratio 20:1
- Horsepower 2 HP
- Impeller attachment Keyed with set screws
- Impeller diameter 32 in.
- Impeller material 316SS
- Impeller type Hydrofoil
- Lead time 2 Business Days
- Motor type TEFC Electric
- Mount 150# ANSI Flange
- Mount dimension 6 in.
- Number of impellers 2
- Phase 3 Ph.
- Rpm 87
- Seal Viton
- Shaft diameter 1.25 in.
- Shaft length 80 in.
- Shaft material 316SS
- Voltage 230/460V
- Weight 171 lbs.
What shipping methods do you offer?
UPS Package, FedEx Package, FedEx Freight
What are your payment options?
Credit Card and Pay Pal
Where are you shipping from?
All products are shipped from our plant in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (NY)
How do I purchase with a PO?
Contact our sales team at email@example.com
What does lead time mean?
Lead time is the average number of business days until the product ships, it does not include shipping days.