Features of our 1 gallon dual shaft disperser:
- Equipped with an anchor impeller and dispersion blade for efficient high shear mixing
- Designed to handle ultra-high viscosity products, up to 1.5mil cps.
- Independent operation of mixer impellers allows for speed variations
- Available with TEFC electric motor or explosion-proof inverter duty rated motor
- Stainless steel tank upgrade option for an insulated jacket for heating and cooling of fluids
- Item Number DSM11GSS-21
- Enclosure type IP55
- Horsepower 1 HP Disperser, 1/3 HP Anchor
- Impeller diameter Dispersion Blade: 2 in.
- Impeller material 316SS
- Impeller type Dispersion Blade, Anchor
- Lead time 45 Business Days
- Lift type Air
- Motor type TEFC Electric
- Phase 3 Ph.
- Rpm Disperser: 8100, Anchor: 88
- Shaft material 316SS
- Speed controller Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Total height lowered 30 in.
- Total height raised 44 in.
- Volume 1 gal.
What shipping methods do you offer?
UPS Package, FedEx Package, FedEx Freight
What are your payment options?
Credit Card and Pay Pal
Where are you shipping from?
All products are shipped from our plant in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (NY)
How do I purchase with a PO?
Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does lead time mean?
Lead time is the average number of business days until the product ships, it does not include shipping days.