Lightweight, durable, portable and sanitary - our tri-clamp mixers are utilized across numerous processing industries.
The features of our tri-clamp mixers include:
- Easy attachment to a 3 in. tri-clamp fitting
- Includes FDA lip shaft seal for mixer and liquid ingredient protection
- Constructed with a heavy-duty air motor for safety in hazardous environments
- Gearbox allows for lower RPMs and higher torque
- Wetted materials made of 316 or 304 grade stainless steel for corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Option to select desired horsepower and shaft length
- Appropriate propeller or hydrofoil impeller matched to the selected horsepower and shaft length.
- Item Number TCM075AGD-24
- Air motor requirement 30cfm @ 100psi
- Gearbox ratio 5:1
- Horsepower 3/4 HP
- Impeller attachment Set screw
- Impeller diameter 10 in.
- Impeller material 316SS
- Impeller type Hydrofoil
- Lead time 3 Business Days
- Motor type Air Motor
- Mount Tri-Clamp
- Mount dimension 3 in.
- Number of impellers 1
- Rpm 0-600
- Seal FDA Lip Seal
- Shaft diameter 1 in.
- Shaft length 24 in.
- Shaft material 316SS
- Speed controller Brass Precision Needle Valve
What shipping methods do you offer?
UPS Package, FedEx Package, FedEx Freight
What are your payment options?
Credit Card and Pay Pal
Where are you shipping from?
All products are shipped from our plant in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (NY)
How do I purchase with a PO?
Contact our sales team at email@example.com
What does lead time mean?
Lead time is the average number of business days until the product ships, it does not include shipping days.