Lightweight, durable, portable and sanitary - our tri-clamp mixers are utilized across numerous processing industries.
The features of our tri-clamp mixers include:
- Easy attachment to a 3 in. tri-clamp fitting
- Includes FDA lip shaft seal for mixer and liquid ingredient protection
- Constructed with a heavy-duty TEFC electric motor with optional VFD
- Wetted materials made of 316 or 304 grade stainless steel for corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Option to select desired horsepower and shaft length
- Appropriate propeller or hydrofoil impeller matched to the selected horsepower and shaft length.
- Item Number TCM033VDD-24
- Enclosure type IP55
- Horsepower 1/3 HP
- Impeller attachment Set screw
- Impeller diameter 4 in.
- Impeller material 316SS
- Impeller type Propeller
- Lead time 3 Business Days
- Motor type TEFC Electric
- Mount Tri-Clamp
- Mount dimension 3 in.
- Number of impellers 1
- Phase 1 Ph.
- Rpm 0-1750
- Seal FDA Lip Seal
- Shaft diameter .625 in.
- Shaft length 24 in.
- Shaft material 316SS
- Speed controller Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Voltage 115V
What shipping methods do you offer?
UPS Package, FedEx Package, FedEx Freight
What are your payment options?
Credit Card and Pay Pal
Where are you shipping from?
All products are shipped from our plant in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (NY)
How do I purchase with a PO?
Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does lead time mean?
Lead time is the average number of business days until the product ships, it does not include shipping days.