Lightweight, durable, portable and sanitary - our tri-clamp mixers are utilized across numerous processing industries. This line is constructed for food, various beverage and pharmaceutical applications, or any application requiring high standards of cleanliness. This stainless steel wash down construction protects against most types of chemical, moisture, or humidity related corrosion, and other wash down processes taking place in the vicinity where overspray might occur.
The features of our tri-clamp mixers include:
- Easy attachment to a 3 in. tri-clamp fitting
- Includes FDA lip shaft seal for mixer and liquid ingredient protection
- Constructed with a heavy-duty electric white wash-down motor
- Gearbox allows for lower RPMs and higher torque
- Optional VFD for speed control
- Wetted materials made of 316 or 304 grade stainless steel for corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Option to select desired horsepower and shaft length
- Appropriate propeller or hydrofoil impeller matched to the selected horsepower and shaft length
- Item Number TCM050VGD-W-24
- Enclosure type IP65 White Washdown
- Gearbox ratio 5:1
- Horsepower 1/2 HP
- Impeller attachment Set screw
- Impeller diameter 11 in.
- Impeller material 316SS
- Impeller type Hydrofoil
- Lead time 30 Business Days
- Motor type TEFC Electric
- Mount Tri-Clamp
- Mount dimension 3 in.
- Number of impellers 1
- Phase 1 Ph.
- Rpm 0-335
- Seal FDA Lip Seal
- Shaft diameter 1 in.
- Shaft length 24 in.
- Shaft material 316SS
- Speed controller Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Voltage 115V
What shipping methods do you offer?
UPS Package, FedEx Package, FedEx Freight
What are your payment options?
Credit Card and Pay Pal
Where are you shipping from?
All products are shipped from our plant in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (NY)
How do I purchase with a PO?
Contact our sales team at email@example.com
What does lead time mean?
Lead time is the average number of business days until the product ships, it does not include shipping days.