Drum clamp mixers are a versatile drum mixer, allowing for mixing in open or lidded drums. Mount directly to the side of an open drum or slip the shaft and impeller through standard 2" bung fittings to mix in closed vessels.
- Heavy-duty electric motor with optional VFD upgrade
- Wetted materials made of 316 or 304 grade stainless steel for high corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Offers options for selecting horsepower and an appropriately sized propeller or hydrofoil impeller matched to the mixer
- Item Number DCM050VDD
- Enclosure type IP55
- Horsepower 1/2 HP
- Impeller attachment Set screw
- Impeller diameter 4 in.
- Impeller material 316SS
- Impeller type Folding Impeller
- Lead time 7 Business Days
- Motor type TEFC Electric
- Mount Drum Clamp Mount
- Mount dimension 2 NPT
- Number of impellers 1
- Phase 1 Ph.
- Rpm 350-1750
- Shaft diameter .625 in.
- Shaft length 28 in.
- Shaft material 316SS
- Speed controller Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Voltage 115V
What shipping methods do you offer?
UPS Package, FedEx Package, FedEx Freight
What are your payment options?
Credit Card and Pay Pal
Where are you shipping from?
All products are shipped from our plant in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (NY)
How do I purchase with a PO?
Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does lead time mean?
Lead time is the average number of business days until the product ships, it does not include shipping days.